For more than a decade, 75% of our revenue has come from clients in the banking, investment and insurance industries. Of that, 80% is repeat business from our customers: a testimony to our quality and expertise in serving our Financial Services clients!
WHAT WE OFFER
Domain Solutions Expertise
We deliver customized solutions that support the evolving business needs of our world-class clientele. Our consulting services are tightly focused on continuous improvement to ensure that our clients optimize their IT investments. Our custom-built solutions include decision support, profit/loss analysis and portfolio management systems.
- Trading and Order Management - Enhance trading capacity and speed by implementing efficiency improvements with minimal risk
- Portfolio and Account Management - Flexible portfolio reporting, attribution analysis, reference data management and regulatory and compliance reporting
- Assets and Securities Management - Integrate market data and new asset classes seamlessly while maintaining updates to existing classes
- Governance, Risk and Compliance - Automate compliance checks to manage operational risk
- Customer Relationships – Increase customer retention and deepen customer relationships with world-class CRM solutions that tightly integrate with front and middle office functions
- Loan processing/Card servicing – Solutions across the lending value chain for mortgage, automotive, consumer lending and credit processing
- Governance, Risk and Compliance - Meet compliance requirements in an ever-changing regulatory landscape
- Global online access and services - Customer empowerment and automation efficiency via online portals with information access available 24x7
- Insurance and Technology workflows- Billing, claims, FO optimization, Policy Administration, Testing and Underwriting all made easier with workflow automation
- Risk Management and Loss Mitigation
BENEFITS & CAPABILITIES
Providing value for our clients is big with us. Typically, our costs are 33% lower than our client's internal resources and 50% or more lower than comparable "big 5" IT firms. We recommend using our offshore development center, when appropriate, for specific roles. Solugenix's experience with the global sourcing model results in more effective use of your IT budget.
We know there are many IT consulting firms vying for your attention. How do you know which one to choose? Ask our clients! At Solugenix, our clients are our biggest advocates. We'd be glad to introduce you to them.
Stable, experienced teams
There is a long-term commitment between the company and the employees at Solugenix. Many team members have been with us for more than two decades. Your projects benefit from the stable project teams, depth of experience and mature processes we bring to the table.
Flexibility and reach
We have four offices in the US, as well as offices in Canada and India. Our customers require a flexible and mobile workforce. We build teams to meet your needs when and where you want it.
At One West Bank (OWB), the VP of Client Services, asked Solugenix to provide a US-based alternative to offshore call centers. We delivered a low-cost, monthly flat fee managed-services helpdesk solution driven by service-level performance metrics. Backed by a center of excellence team, our helpdesk focuses on quality customer service, concise performance reporting, robust call center tools and technology. We implemented strategic goals to continually improve service quality and reduce costs, all at a quality and price that beats the biggest offshore providers.
Insurance Auto Auctions is a leading auctioneer of accident-damaged and stolen and recovered vehicles on behalf of major auto insurers. For IAA, Solugenix developed a complex, enterprise-wide salvage application to support business critical functions at some 60 IAA locations nationwide. The Web-based Automated Salvage Auction Process (ASAP) application is used to register and track thousands of cars, buyers and sellers and to conduct financial analysis and reporting.
Wells Fargo Foothill, Wells Fargo’s asset-based commercial lending company, asked Solugenix to help in the selection for the replacement of their loan processing and servicing system. Solugenix management consultants and business process reengineering team partnered with WFF project sponsors, business users and technical staff to define WFF’s needs for the new system, then designed a vendor evaluation process. A "best fit" analysis was done to select the vendor that most closely matched the requirements of the new loan system. Afterward, the Solugenix project management team worked closely with the client teams and the vendor to develop the implementation and conversion plans for the new loan system in a manner that was acceptable to business users and did not disrupt current operations.