At Solugenix, being recognized through awards is a bonus to the sense of fulfillment we get from helping make a better, stronger economy and place to live. Just like we partner with our clients to maximize the effectiveness and productivity of their people, processes, and technology, we seek to develop a greater sense of community and encourage knowledge-sharing among private companies in the regions where we operate.
We’ve been honored to be awarded by leading institutions and organizations for our contributions to the community overall via our performance in the marketplace, innovative products, unique processes and philanthropic actions.
- Orange County Business Journal – Top Staffing Agency 2018
- Orange County Business Journal – Top Minority-Owned Business 2018
- Phoenix Business Journal - Top Corporate Volunteer Programs 2017
- Orange County Business Journal – Top Management Consulting Firms 2017
- Arizona Business Journal Top Minority-Owned Business in Phoenix 2015
- DeVry University Employer of the Year 2012
- Arizona Technology Council’s Governor’s Celebration of Innovation Pioneering Award Semi-finalists 2011
- ASU W.P. Carey School of Business’ Spirit of Enterprise Award Semi-finalists in 2010
- Phoenix Business Journal’s Volunteerism – The Heart of Business: Most Outstanding Company Project Award 2010
- Arizona Corporate Excellence (ACE) Award Nominee 2010
- Arizona Business Journal Top Computer Consulting Firms in Phoenix 2010
- Arizona Corporate Excellence (ACE) – Arizona’s Top 25 Fastest Growing Private Companies Award winner 2009
- Comerica Bank Arizona Companies to Watch Award 2009